Photo courtesy of John Davis, American News
- Game 3 is this Friday, 7p @ HWF
o PACK THE STANDS!! We need to make sure we our boys can only hear US on the field.
o Tailgating will begin around 5p on the west side of HWF – we are Home.
- Bring your beverage of choice, a dish to pass (there will be grills there again), games, chairs, or just yourself and family for some Patriot Fun!
Pancake Feed tickets need to be turned in Wednesday, September 14th after practice. There will be booster reps there to collect.
- The Annual LHS Pancake Feed is Saturday, September 17th from 8a-12p in the LHS Cafeteria
o All players are expected to wear their jerseys and be there to help at their designated times:
- Freshmen: 8a-9:30a
- Sophomore: 9:30 – 11a
- Junior/Senior: 11-12:30p
o Coaches – if you could remind/encourage the players to find the Booster reps in the gym after practice that would be helpful – thank you!
- Yard signs have been a hit – I’ll be placing one last order so please let me know before noon on Friday if you’d like one. The signs are $15 and PREPAYMENT is required (unless we’ve made other arrangements).
o I still have yard signs that I WILL bring to the spirit wear booth at this Friday’s game for pickup until halftime – if you want to grab it before please let me know
- Pictures are IN! They will be handed out tonight when kids turn their pancake tickets in. Anything not handed out will be at the spirit wear booth for pick up until halftime on Friday
- Rapid City Trip – there are parents that have reserved rooms at the Baymont Inn Hotel in Rapid City following the 7p October 7th game at O’Harra Stadium in Rapid City. I am in the process of setting up a room block with the Baymont for anyone else that wants to stay. More details on that will be forthcoming.
ü Schwan’s Fundraiser is still open so ORDER AND SHARE!!! Please get your emails out to friends and family and order some delicious food from Schwan’s J IT’S SO EASY! All you have to do is order from Schwan’s and invite/encourage your friends and family to! If you want to contribute but don’t want to set up your own team, please use the link www.schwans-cares.com/c/28209 to order from and also send this link out to all of your family and friends encouraging them to use the link when they purchase Schwan’s. Schwan’s gives 20% of every online order and $10 for every egift card BACK to the LHS Football Program. Share on Facebook, Twitter, email … whatever you can do to raise money!
ü Football activities/updates for the 2016-17 season are currently available and being updated as necessary on Twitter: @_LHS_Football and on the website: http://lhsfootball.org
Emily (605) 310-1084
Chelon (605) 951-1903
Want to print a refrigerator list of just the Varsity, JV, or Freshman game schedule? Follow these simple four steps:
Step 1: Click on the “Events” tab
Step 2: Select your team from the “Categories” drop down list on the left side of the Events page
Step 3: Select “Agenda” view from the drop down list on the right side of the Events page
Step 4: Click the print icon and choose your printer